The powerof an antibiotic
AMZEEQ contains minocycline, an antibiotic that's been used for almost 50 years
The combination of natural ingredients
AMZEEQ contains soybean and coconut oils that are naturally moisturizing,* and is paraben and sulfate free†
The innovation ofa foam
Minocycline has never been available for use directly on the skin, and having it in a foam makes it easy to use. Just a small amount spreads easily and is gentle on skin
*AMZEEQ also contains the following inactive ingredients: light mineral oil,
†The clinical relevance of this is unknown.
Watch the video and read through the steps below to get a jumpstart on fighting your acne with AMZEEQ
Fortunately, AMZEEQ only needs to be applied once a day.
But before you get started, make sure you:
- Allow the AMZEEQ can to warm to room temperature before first use
- Use AMZEEQ exactly as your doctor tells you
- Apply AMZEEQ at approximately the same time each day
- If before bed, make sure you do your routine at least 1 hour before going to sleep
- Do not bathe, shower, or swim for at least 1 hour after application of the product
YELLOWING MAY OCCUR WITH AMZEEQ
A mild, temporary yellow "glare" may occur on the skin. Don't worry! This is not staining of the skin and will wash off with soap and water. You should wait at least 1 hour to wash your skin after applying AMZEEQ. If you notice stains on your fabrics, use cold water to wash them out.