You may be able to save money on your AMZEEQ prescription when youpresent your pharmacist with the AMZEEQ Savings Card
- If you’re commercially insured, you could pay as little as $35
- If your insurance doesn't cover AMZEEQ, you can still pay as little as $95
*Additional Eligibility Criteria & Terms: This co-pay card is not valid for use by patients who are covered by any federal or state funded healthcare program (including, but not limited to, Medicare [Part D and Medigap], Medicaid, any state pharmaceutical assistance program, TRICARE, VA, or DoD). Offer good only in the U.S., including Puerto Rico. This card is good for use only with a valid AMZEEQ prescription at the time the prescription is filled by the pharmacist and dispensed to the patient. Void where prohibited by law, taxed, or restricted. This offer cannot be combined with any other promotional offer. For full terms and conditions, click here.
Want to know how much your co-pay will be?†
†Cost may vary based on your pharmacy
Having a better relationship with your doctor can improve the way you feel abouttreatment and can provide answers to questions you have.
See below for some examples
- How severe is my acne?
- What should my skin care routine be?
- What should I look for when buying skin care products or makeup?
- Do any of my other medications affect my acne?
- Is AMZEEQ right for me?
- What is minocycline?
- When will I see improvement?
- How long will I have to be on treatment?
- What should I expect from AMZEEQ?
- How long have you had breakouts?
- How are breakouts affecting your daily life?
- What current products/treatments are you using?
- What treatments have you tried before?
- Have you had any major life changes recently?
Getting acne under control requires teamwork
As your child (9 years and older) ages, it may be hard to make sure they’re taken care of. They maywant to keep to themselves, but they still value your opinion, no matter what they say (or don’t say). We know you’re as much in the fight against acne as they are. We’re here to help with that.
Here are some quick tips for you to help keep their acne at bay:
- Help them get the most out of their treatment by making sure they're using AMZEEQ as prescribed
- Maintain low stress levels by taking care of the basics—make sure your child is getting enough sleep and drinking enough water
- Keep follow-up appointments so you and their doctor can track their progress and keep them motivated to stay on treatment
- It's easy to put your child's needs ahead of your own, but don't forget to take care of yourself—you'll help them more when you help yourself first